Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Potato are a budget friendly side dish that looks and tastes gourmet. You can use any variety of potato in this recipe. We used a petite potato variety.
Ingredients for Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Potato Bites:
- 2 pounds petite potatoes, halved
- 2 ½ tablespoons rosemary infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Shredded Reggiano Cheese
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Instructions for Rosemary & Parmesan Crusted Potato Bites:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of a 9×9-baking dish with the olive oil, and then evenly distribute the salt, pepper, garlic and thyme over the olive oil. Sprinkle on the cheeses over the seasoned oil.
- Place the potato halves, cut side down, on top of the cheese mixture and bake for 45-50 minutes or until the potatoes are tender when pierced. Precise baking time will depend on the thickness of your potatoes. (you can spay oil over the potatoes to keep skin crisp)
I like to serve the potatoes with sour cream my husband likes them with sour cream and chives. The kids like to dip them in ketchup. Gasp, I know ketchup. They are kids, what can I say but it goes on almost everything. Occasionally they get fancy and add salsa. You can accessories them with what ever your family likes.